Superannuation remains one of the most effective ways to accumulate wealth and save for your retirement.
Our goal is to provide you with the best superannuation options with regards to both the accumulation of your retirement savings and where to invest it. Superannuation savings can accumulate in several different types of structures including:
• Retail master trusts
• Industry funds
• Public sector funds
• Corporate funds, and
• Self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
It’s important that you have the best advice available to understand which structure is most tax effective and suited to you.
Self managed super funds (SMSFs)
A growing number of our clients are deciding to manage their own superannuation and it’s not hard to see why. The main drivers of SMSF popularity are:
• The ability to invest in direct shares, property and other assets
• Control and flexibility
• Tax concessions and advantages
• Cost effectiveness
• Creating a True Family Fund
• Ability to own a related party business property
Greater flexibility in investing and having more direct control over your financial future are some of the major benefits of a SMSF. We provide our SMSF clients with the following services:
• Access to your portfolio on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Comprehensive management and taxation reporting
• Provide your accountant with clean and accurate information for Annual Financial Statements
• Arrange SMSF administration advice and a technical telephone support service
• At the end of each financial year, we will arrange the preparation of annual financial reports, including your operating statement, statement of financial position, notes to financial statements, and annual member benefits statements with tax and preservation components
• Arrange your SMSF’s annual return (income tax return), calculate and advise you of your tax liability or tax refund
• Arrange an annual audit of your SMSF by an approved auditor and obtain an actuarial certificate if required, and
• Manage communications with the Australian Taxation Office on your behalf.
In addition, your fully qualified Sherrin Partners’ adviser will keep abreast of changing legislation, investment opportunities and help mitigate your risks. Ensure your SMSF is in safe and capable hands and talk to us today.