At Sherrin Partners, we pride ourselves on delivering 'life first' advice that builds long-term trusting relationships with all our clients.
We work with you to create the most positive environment for making decisions and exploiting opportunities. We listen to your ideas and take careful note of your requirements. We also endeavour to understand the complete environment in which you live; Your life values, family relationships and what is important to you. Then we provide all the tools and expertise you need, and help you become more self-sufficient and confident in securing your future.
We also keep in mind that the unexpected can happen at any time – so we’re always ready to offer as much or as little support as you require, from an informal chat to regular reviews.
Our professional expertise includes:
- Strategies for Wealth Creation
- Budget Planning
- Gearing Strategies
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Transition to Retirement Planning
- Advice on personal superannuation planning and the tax advantages available.
- Establishment of self-managed superannuation funds and the management of investments within these funds.
- Establishment and management of Corporate Superannuation funds.
- Tax effective investment strategies for superannuation funds.
- Advice on allocated pensions and non-commutable allocated pensions.
- Personal Insurance
- Income protection cover helps you meet your financial commitments by providing regular payments if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury.
- Trauma cover provides you with a lump sum payment if you survive the occurrence of a serious medical condition (such as cancer, stroke or heart attack).
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) cover provides you with a lump sum payment if sickness or injury leaves you totally and permanently disabled.
- Life cover provides a lump sum payment in the event of your death or terminal illness.
- Business Insurance - including Business Insurance Trust Agreements and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Managed Funds
- Full service share advice
- Margin Loans
- Tax effective investments
- Retirement savings accounts
- Short term money market recommendations
- Portfolio recommendations