The more you grow your wealth, the more you need to protect it. Personal and business insurance are often essential requirements…
Despite most people not thinking twice about insuring their home or car, they don’t insure their most important asset – themselves.
What happens if injury, illness, disability or death strikes? How will your family cope without your income? Medical costs and daily expenses rapidly add up and eat into savings or home equity. The impact can be devastating not only on an emotional level – but on a financial level too.
Typically, we’ll take you through the following options, depending on your personal situation:
- Income Protection Insurance
- Critical Illness or Trauma cover
- Total and Permanent Disability cover
- Life Insurance
Your adviser will assist in all aspects of managing insurance – from application to making a claim.
What happens if injury, illness, or death strikes a key member of your business?
Without appropriate insurance and buy/sell agreements in place, the loss of a business partner or key employee can lead to loss of revenue and, in the worst cases, business closure.
You should be considering protecting your business with:
- Key person insurance – for anyone whose knowledge, work or contribution is crucial to your business (owner, partner, key salesperson, etc.)
- Buy/sell agreements – like a ‘will’ for your business, detailing the transfer of the departing owner’s interest (shares?) in the business to surviving owners in the event of major illness, injury or death
Ensure the survival and longevity of your business by talking to an adviser…